domingo, 25 de octubre de 2009

I"m not going anywhere Mom

Upon seeing the pictures of Valerie and Victor riding the bikes I exclaimed: My babies are not babies anymore…they look so big…. Where have they gone?

I’m crying… me hacen mucha falta uds…

Alfredo quickly shared that email with the kids and Valerie wrote me back the following:

Mom, I am growing, but I am not going anywhere yet! Valerie smiling!

Love,

Valerie

PS I miss you so much! It is Sunday and we are going to Ecos de la Montaña and are going to ride horses!

Lisita:

Since yesterday I am super Lisasick!

Life with out you is not the same; I do love to share life with you. You bring joy and balance to my daily living and a lot of love.

Your boyfriend,

Alfredo

Just this brief exchange of emails connected me to my family. How I appreciate the love and tenderness with which Alfredo expresses himself. Alfredo, your "way with words" was one of the virtues I noticed about you... and it continues to be something that gives me goosebumps to this very day!

Just two more days and we'll be back together again!! Thank you God for this special treat to be away, to be enriched by dipping into the Treasure Chest that relationships (esp. CCI) bring and then getting to return to home in Honduras and enrich my children!

No hay comentarios: