sábado, 26 de abril de 2008

A conscientious shopping girl


Valerie and Mimi went to the Supermarket today. They came with some unusual products that Valerie adviced to purchase. A wedding gift for Fofer (can be seen at the left picture), a Tia Silvia's kind of tooth paste (that Valerie plans to use in taking "the yellow" out), hair gel for Victor (since he likes to be cool) and some coffe cookies for Daddy (since his favorite drink is coffe). One surprising thing though, she compared prices in each one of the purchases, according to Mimi, Valerie's concern is for his Dad not to spend that much money.
Well, when I got to the cashier, she adviced me that my credit card payment was not accepted by the credit card issuer. I called the States to Citi Card and they told me "somebody" was spending money with my card at Target in Chicago. The amount they reported had just been spent at the discount store was considerebly bigger than the one Valerie spent). After all, Valerie is a conscientious shopping girl.
Posted by Picasa

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

We're hoping Valerie's conscientious mother is buying us all cool gifts from Target!


Also new to me: It seems Aunt Silvia is an effective Colgate brand ambassador! And for new generations no less!

Unknown dijo...

I could definitely use some lessons from my daughter in shopping-- starting with looking at price tag before I made the purchase!
I won't even tell you what I paid for my shoes!
Now, comes the hard part of getting all this stuff purchased at Target and beyond into my suitcases!
A pull over bathrobe for VAlerie... two very cool belts for Victor and two pairs of totally cool tennis shoes!
Plus a surprise gift for all of us to enjoy!